Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Notes Tab is entering everything in Double Space

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Notes Tab is entering everything in Double Space

I upgraded to ACT V22 and now Notes come out double spaced and looks like they are in Bold but the Bold button is not set to Bold. I hit the Bold button it gets Bolder. main concern is the double spacing in the Notes since it takes up much more space and is not as easy to read. I cannot find anyway to reset it  Thank you

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Notes Tab is entering everything in Double Space

There are numerous issues being tackled with regards to notes in Act v22. 

Keep an eye out for update 4 in the near future which should address these.

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

I do not see those options in ACT. Where can I find  that? Thanks. I do not see a Home Button

Highlighted

WHEN is this supposed update going to happen? This is SO FRUSTRATING. The double spaces, the unusable bullet points, huge indents, etc. I'm an analyst who typically posts detailed notes with numerous bullet points. I've already had to adapt to being able to use only 1 bullet (with no sub-bullet points), but the way the notes look now, it's extremely difficult to go back later to read the. I can't even type everything up in word and do a "copy / paste". Everything looks good once I paste it in, but as soon as I save the note and go back to edit, it's all screwed up again. I repeat, WHEN IS THIS UPDATE coming? With all the fancy stuff ACT can do for us, why the heck can't we create legible notes, formatted the way WE want to see them??

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

That was fixed in Act! v22.0 Update 2.  Any new notes will be OK, any old notes you opened will have to be opened then saved and should be ok again.

Update 3 should be out - primarily for outlook fixes.

-Bud

Bud Rice

Pleasanton, CA

Highlighted

Hi Brice

Thanks for the quick response back.

Sorry if I sound confused here. We have the ACT! Pro desktop version. Under the "help" tab, "about ACT!", it says I have Act! Pro Version 22.0.205.0. Update 4. Is this not the most current version? 

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

I have this version.

Act! Pro Version 22.0.205.0, Update 4

Before the update I had the double spacing and now it is working.  .I started this post 

Highlighted

Hi there

This is really strange - it appears I have the most current version and it's definitely still a problem. I wonder if we need to uninstall the update and re-install it again. Any thoughts? 

Thanks again for the help.

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

Yes I do think you have the latest update.  What happens if you add a new note?  Create a new contact record and create a new note?  Open an existing note with a problem and edit it (remove the space) and resave it and see if it holds.

-Bud

Bud Rice

Pleasanton, CA