Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Notes, History, Secondary Contacts, etc. have disappeared

Highlighted

Re: Notes, History, Secondary Contacts, etc. have disappeared

Grieg

What do I do? All my notes, secondary contacts etc in ACT 2012 are blank. Your help will be appreciated.       

Martin6589

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Martin,
So there is no data under any of the tabs (notes, histories, activities, secondary contacts, etc) for any of your contacts? Was the data ever there or did this just recently happen?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Highlighted

Still not seeing this double arrow after DPI setting?

Highlighted

@plsfred,  How did you fix it?   I have Act 2011 and ALL of the "Tabs" under the Contact Record are GONE.  NO "Notes" etc. Even the Vontact Layout Grid is blank with little gray polka dots. 

Is there ANY way to get the "Notes" section to appear ??? 

Highlighted

FIGURED IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Happy    Smiley Happy   There was a small "equal" sign at the VERY bottom of the Conttact Screen where the NOTES and all those Tabs were hiding! ---- It was a very small, almost invisible, small line --- VERY hard to see!!!! Hover the mouse over this at the BOTTOM of the Contact Screen and move the line up!  PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!!!!   WOOOOOO!

Highlighted

Ken

You are a godsend!! Went to the bottom of the screen and dragged arount the curser and did finally hook up with the double line drag pointer!!!

Can you tell me how to get back all my scheduled activities!!

thanks again!!

Phil