Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Notes / History Report NOT accurrate, missing info in report :: Making sales Reps look bad ??

BKC

Notes / History Report NOT accurrate, missing info in report :: Making sales Reps look bad ??

Hi,

I'm running weekly Reports for NOTES / HISTORY, however not all the changed information is be reflected in the reports.

The idea is to monitor the number of weekly contacts our sales reps are touching in a day/week. There is a descrepancy between what the Rep is actually inputting and updating and what the report is showing.

How do I get a true accurate notes / history report?

-ACT 2013

-Windows 7

-Shared Server

-4 users.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Notes / History Report NOT accurrate, missing info in report :: Making sales Reps look bad ??

The report is accurate for the user filter setting used. What user filter settings are you using?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Silver Contributor

Re: Notes / History Report NOT accurrate, missing info in report :: Making sales Reps look bad ??

You need to do a little detective work.  1) what type of information is missing?  2) can you recreate the issue.?

The notes History will only pull up historys.  Many times a user will schedule an activity, but never clear the activity. This gives the appearance that the rep isn't working. However, an uncleared activity is an activity not done and there for shouldn't show up in the report.

I have not seen this report that when run properly, omits data, but I guess there could be a first time./

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

BKC

Re: Notes / History Report NOT accurate, missing info in report :: Making sales Reps look bad ??

Based on what you said and reading the other responses, I did more detective work and was able to rearrange the search criteria and resolve the issue--the report appears to be accurate.

Thank you for your fast reply.

Best,

BKC