Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Notes History Report Missing Contacts

JCL

Notes History Report Missing Contacts

When I print a Notes History report some contacts with history recorded within the date range do not print.  I'm getting 3 out of 7 contacts with history recorded.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Notes History Report Missing Contacts

Select all users on the general tab.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
JCL

Makes no difference still getting 3 out of 7

That has to be filtering. In the filters for the report the general tab selects the record manager for the contact record so the best is to set it to All Users and do the specific user selection on the Notes and History tabs.

Also, that report is set to not include the contact if there are no Notes and History to report and that may be whats happening. To test try selecting all dates on the Notes and History tabs and see if all contacts are reported.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
JCL

That is exactly what I am doing.  Setting the General tab to all users and then the Notes and History to one user and a date range of May 30 2012 to June 1 2012.  I did an advanced query on edit date and got 7 records that I changed the history on between May 30 and June 1 so I would assume that I would get those 7 records but I only get 3 of them.

I did a search on all dates and got an error message after 446 pages were generated.  I have a database of 7555 records.

If that was the edit date for the contact record that wouldn't have anything to do with whether there was notes or history for thos contacts for the date range. If there isn't any note or history records in the date range the contact will be dropped from the final report.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129