Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Notes Field & NUDC

Notes Field & NUDC

New to ACT! May be coming over from NOW up-to-date (and the mythical 'Nighthawk') with about 20 desks and 35000+ contacts if I can get the first license to answer some questions and make me think it will meet our needs. Has anyone converted from NUDC?

First ACT! question - In the notes field on the Contact Detail window I want to be able to show just a header or title to the note without seeing the entire message until I open the note. Seeing the preview pane to the right is just fine but how do I avoid seeing the entire note in the Regarding column?

Re: Notes Field & NUDC

johnd127,

The notes/history regarding column is limited to 7 lines.  Unfortunately, there isn't an option to decrease this number or just disable a header/title.

Re: Notes Field & NUDC

I have the opposite problem.  I want to have the entire note displayed without needing to double click it or take up twice as much of my screen by showing it on the right hand panel plus under the notes section.  

I want it to be like my Act!2000 was where the entire note displayed and I could just scroll down through the notes to read them.