Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Not all data exporting to excel

Not all data exporting to excel

I am trying to export data from Act! 10 to excel.  It transfers some of the columns but not all of them.  I've gone back to make sure the map has all the details I need.  Any suggestions?

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Not all data exporting to excel

Is it exporting the column header to excel?  Is it possible you selected the wrong field to export (ex: Home Address 1 vs. Address 1)?

Try customizing your columns in the Contact List, and export that to excel.

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com

The column header appears - just doesn't show the data . . .

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello jennyb,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Specifically, which columns are not exporting to Excel? Also, what version of Excel are you using?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

The contact and email are not coming through, which are the ones I need the most.  We're using ACT! 10

Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a test, go to File>Export, then export to a text delimited .csv file. Open the .csv file in Excel and see if the data in those two fields come through.

Also, please verify which version of Excel you are using. And, for clarification is the version of ACT! you are using 2010 (version 12) or 2008 (version 10)?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

The data is not in the .txt file either.  We're using Act! 2008 - 10 and Excel 2007