Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No prompt to clear rolled-over activities

Copper Contributor

No prompt to clear rolled-over activities

Some weeks ago I replaced ACT! Premium 2013 (15.0) with ACT! Premium for Web.  Since then I no longer get the screen prompting me to clear the daily activities on login (after rolling over the roll-over activities).  Each time I close & re-open the DB during the day, I am prompted to again roll-over the activities.  Only some of the rolled activities can be viewed in calendar.  I have run Data maintenance in ACT!, & the various actions in Actdiag. I have reverted to ACT! Premium 2013 SP1, but the issue remains.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Nickel Contributor

Re: No prompt to clear rolled-over activities

Normally a check and repair fixes this, but there are other reasons this can happen. Is this database synchronizing with any remote databases? We may need to use a utility to clear out any alarms for activities for the past and start fresh with new rollover activities. If you are synchronizing with remote databases, run database maintenance on every computer before synchronizing again.

If it is still not working, I strongly suggest contacting our phone support.
Damien Park
Swiftpage
Copper Contributor

Re: No prompt to clear rolled-over activities

Thanks Damien.  Yes, I am syncing with another DB, and with my phone via SAC.  I had a go yesterday at rescheduling some roll-over activites, & I have run check/repair a number of times.  I will run it on both DB's.  Will also check for any other roll-over type activities that need to be rescheduled.