Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No longer able to access ACT eMarketing

Copper Contributor

No longer able to access ACT eMarketing

I want to try out ACT eMarketing, but ACT wiil  no longer let me "Send an e-mail campaign." Here is the error message  I get:

There must be an active user profile in order to send an emarketing email. We sent an email to verify the sender profile, please open it to complete your activation.

First of all, I do have a sender profile. Whether it's active or not, I have no clue.  How would I know whether I have an "Active" eMarketing profile?

Secondly, ACT may have "sent an email to verify the sender profile", but I never got it.  So even if my sender profile is not "activated", I can't activate it because ACT never set the e-mail they said they would, and  which I apparently need, in order to activate it. .

I want to explore and use the eMail Marketing feature, but ACT won't let me. And their automated system designed to enable me to activate an account (one I thought I had already activated, but that's another story) isn't doing what it said it would in order for me to do what I apparently have  to.

Suggestions?

ACT Pro
Version of Act! 19.0
Office 365
Database is on my local machine (private database)
Operating system is Windows 10

Re: No longer able to access ACT eMarketing

Hi CraigJ,

This error message has a few different meanings, while it can be due to not verifying your account it also can be due to the user list inside of 'Emarketing > Manage sender profiles' not being correctly updated.

I have provide an article which goes through the steps in more detail.

KB 38461 - Error: "There must be an active sender profile in order to send an email. We sent an emai...

Copper Contributor

Re: No longer able to access ACT eMarketing

Thanks, Horn, I'll try it out and let you know