Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No Check boxes in the Outlook Synchronization preferences dialog boxes for contacts

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

No Check boxes in the Outlook Synchronization preferences dialog boxes for contacts

[ Edited ]

Can someone help he understand why i have no check boxes in the contacts area under prefs?????? if i add  a contact to act then try to sync, the contact is not added to outlook.  am on an exchange server, if that matters.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author sartis
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Silver Super Contributor

Re: No Check boxes in the Outlook Synchronization preferences dialog boxes for contacts

Actually I probably should have said "No".  Not screen resolution it's display resolution you need to change.  On Windows 7 right click on the screen and select Personalize and then click on Display on the column on the left.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: No Check boxes in the Outlook Synchronization preferences dialog boxes for contacts

Have you previously had them?

Are your video display settings set to non-standard?

I have never seen them.....video settings are normal for my laptop 1920x1080...I have uninstalled and reinstalled act....

Silver Super Contributor

I have seen this occur when the display settings were set on something other than the normal setting.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com

Are you talking screen resolution? If so, I have tried to lower it...no change

Silver Super Contributor

Yes.  If you're on Windows 7 make it "Smaller - 100% (Default)".  Then close and reopen ACT!.  Wait a little while after you close it to make sure that it shuts down completely.

Stan

Stan Smith
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Solution
Accepted by topic author sartis
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Silver Super Contributor

Actually I probably should have said "No".  Not screen resolution it's display resolution you need to change.  On Windows 7 right click on the screen and select Personalize and then click on Display on the column on the left.

Stan

Stan Smith
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com

Hey Stan, that did it....thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to fix that bug, in my opinion.

Bronze Super Contributor