Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No Calls or Appts in last 90 days?

No Calls or Appts in last 90 days?

Hello everyone!

Using Act 2012 Pro.. just curious if its possible to use the Smart Task to check for no contact in last 90 days.. to modify it to only search for no appointments or no Calls in last 90 days.. ignoring if emails etc done.  I believe a completed Call only updates the  last reach field (ie: no Last Call field like the Last Appointment" so not sure how to check on this..  I also need to create a report showing last call and last appt for a selected set of contacts and show how many weeks its been since last call/appt so I can see who is falling out of target range for that type of contact..   

Is it possible to search on last call date so I can do above?

Thanks! Dave

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: No Calls or Appts in last 90 days?

Thanks.. that does help but doesn't show me the last appt or call dates..  To confirm, do you know if the Last Reach field is ONLY updated by Calls.. and no other type of activity?  If so, then I can just use the Last Reach field to assume that is only calls and report on that and the Last Meeting field.

And to get days since last meeting and last call.. I guess using an addon that does calculation fields unless that can be done in reports with a code or something somehow ?   I have a couple key target audiences I want to run this on and see if it's been "X" weeks or days since either type of contact .. and if  # of weeks is beyond my contact goals, I can just pick those out of the report and call them..

so key question is if that Last Reach updated by anything other than calls.. thanks!   A new user of ACT so appreciate the assistance..

Cheers,

Dave

Platinum Elite Contributor

Last Reach is for Left Message, Received and Completed calls

Lookup | Contact Activity ... can look for "Not Changed" and select specific History types

Then, in the List View, Edit | Sort ... and select the field to sort by

Then run a report