Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New upgrade to ACT 2007- Big troubles!

New upgrade to ACT 2007- Big troubles!

I have been an Act user since Act 3.0. Never even thought of looking at another contact mgr. I have always sent emails through act 2000 but wanted to upgrade to HTML so I could send my logo and stuff. Well come to find out that ACT 9.0 does not support it. I downloaded a trial version of High Impact Email although not compatible with 9.0 but very compatible with 10 there are some tricks to get the same job done, only w/o creating a history for each contact. Are there any other programs that give me more control and intergrate with act? Or should I just get the v10.0? From what I explained, will this do everything I want? I have spent hours on this stuff... Thanks - Eric
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: New upgrade to ACT 2007- Big troubles!

You might also have a look at MergeMaster or SwiftPage to do the emails

ACT! 10 also doesn't send HTML without an add-on... although, you actually could with ACT! 2000 and ACT! 6.0

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.