Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New customer & inactive customer dynamic groups

New customer & inactive customer dynamic groups

[ Edited ]
We supply a wide selection of services & products, to both consumers and resellers.

What we find is that a consumer will come to us for a sign or banner, then we don't get orders for things like flyers, posters, all other services we supply.

To combat this I need a group for new customers (only one closed - won opportunity) so we can send out a brochure and sales letter introducing our other products and services.

Is it possible? Or am I best creating an ID/Status for new customers, and manually removing it after sending the brochure.

For our trade customers these usually provide regular work,recently a contact left a company I deal with and works at a new one, whilst we still talk we've had no orders from the new company. I'd like to create dynamic groups for trade customers that haven't ordered from me in the last 2months, last 3months.

I have my trade customers in their own group already. I'd like to be able to follow up the trade customers with a phone call after 2months, then maybe a promotion after 3?

Running ACT! 2013.

TIA
David
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: New customer & inactive customer dynamic groups

You could use a SmartTask ... like the default one "Closed Opportunity Followup"

You could have it automatically send an email or schedule a followup activity or set a field

Re: New customer & inactive customer dynamic groups

Cheers Mike,

I'll take a look at that when I'm back in office.

Didn't realise a smart task can update fields?