Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Emails latest activity

Re: New Emails latest activity

Hi there, I mentioned in an earlier post about the History entry when you send an email. Am I right in thinking that when you look at the History tab, no email appears in there?

If that is the case, it suggests to me that the email system setup has not been performed correctly. In order to record emails in Act! you need to go through the email system setup.

The following article describes how to go through this. Please can you click the link then follow the steps in the article and let me know how you get on?

26832 How to use Microsoft Outlook as your e-mail client in Act! versions 2011 and higher

I am not sure what i am doing wrong with the setup. Nothing is showing up in latest activities.

Hi there, as I mentioned in the previous post have you checked your History tab to see if the emails are being attached? If they are not then that means there has been a problem with the setup that I provided a link to in my last post.

It sounds like it might be best if you try and get some more hands-on help. If you have a support contract with Swiftpage then you can get in touch directly with the technical support team, or if not it might be worthwhile contacting your nearest certified Act! partner.

Thanks Steve. I tired numerous times. Not sure where I wrong.