Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Blackberry Tour-Sync Ideas???

New Blackberry Tour-Sync Ideas???

I'm about to buy the new Blackberry released by Verizon called Tour(this will be my 1st blackberry).  I would like any input on the best options on syncing it with Act!  I'm currently running Act! version 8, and sync to an old palm pilot, but will probably be upgrading to a new laptop sometime in early 2010, and would also probably put the newest Act! version on it.  Thanks in advance for your help!
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: New Blackberry Tour-Sync Ideas???

You will need a third party add-on in order to sync ACT! with your new Blackberry. The two most recommended programs are CompanionLink Express and Handheld Contact for Blackberry

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Super Contributor

I am also new to the idea of using ACT! on my Blackberry Tour.  Does syncing with my Blackberry integrate ACT! with my existing Contacts and Calendar in Microsoft Outlook or does it create its own application separate from Outlook?

Brian Marder
ACT! 2012 Beta Tester
Platinum Elite Contributor

Companion Link will link to the existing PIM on the BlackBerry

Handheld Contact uses it's own application to keep them seperate and is more "ACT! like" in it's features.