Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Networking computers with sage comment.com. Through wireless. To what extent will this work

Networking computers with sage comment.com. Through wireless. To what extent will this work

Have used network magic for home virtual network. Which gives access to other computer resources including printers
I have multiple printers and would like to set up a station for each computer. For a small office.

Anyone done this. What can I expect?
Thanks

Re: Networking computers with sage comment.com. Through wireless. To what extent will this work

That would be sagemcom.net. 2.0.
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Networking computers with sage comment.com. Through wireless. To what extent will this work

Hassy99,

If I understand your post correctly, your question is about Sagemcom - not the Sage ACT! program.  If that is correct, you may want to contact Sagemcom for an answer to your question; their web site is:

http://support.sagemcom.com/site/sagemcom_carte.php

Greg Martin
Sage

Actually sagemcom  no longer available

I am asking is anyone uses a virtual network (no server) to access printers or other resources on this type of network or anything beyond this, including Sage Act database/resourses?

thanks

One function I am trying to setup (without going through a server) is to printout mass mailing letters from My ACT program to a printer not physically connected to my computer but to another virtual network computer? 

I currently use that printer with a printer server connection that is connected to my server

Does this make sense?