Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need an experienced Act! Pro 2013 expert to connect remotely and set up my solopreneur company's CRM.

Need an experienced Act! Pro 2013 expert to connect remotely and set up my solopreneur company's CRM.

[ Edited ]

Using Sage ACT! Pro 2013 on a local machine running Win 8 with Gmail and MS Office 2010.  The program is installed, and I have written out my desired client categories and their hierarchical relationships.  I want to pay someone to get me up and running, with contact categories established, basic calendar with reminders and email templates created, and then provide me with a brief tutorial for moving ahead.  Tell me a single dollar amount you would charge for this whole process; I am not going to pay by the hour.  I am intelligent and computer literate.  If you are the right person, you will be able to make it happen!  All acceptable bids, then, should be a single dollar amount covering everything I will need, whether written above or not, of course. [After all, I don't know the program--that's why I am asking for help!]  Please submit bids by private message.

[Edit: Removed personal info]