Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need Installation code to re-install ACT 2011 on new laptop

Need Installation code to re-install ACT 2011 on new laptop

Just got my new laptop and I need an installation code for ACT 2011 to re-install it on my new laptop.

Regards

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Need Installation code to re-install ACT 2011 on new laptop

Hello Richard,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Are you looking for your serial number to activate the software? If so, you can use the same serial number from your original purchase.of ACT! 2011.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Greig, I did use my previous serial number. Then if I try to register via:

- Internet: I have a message saying that ACT is unable to register.

So How can I re-register my Act2011 on my new laptop?

- By Phone: When I enter my serial number and activation code I do get the same message saying that ACT is unable to Register.

- Email: They are asking me about my Installation code which apparently have been provide to me, but I downloaded ACT2011 from the WEB and I can only located my serial number and activation code
Platinum Elite Contributor

Richard,
Please send me the serial number and activation code you are using via private message in this forum. To send me a private message, click my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.