Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need Help with Schema Issues

Need Help with Schema Issues

I have a database that has been working fine but we started getting issues of data not all syncing with remote databases. So we updated all the patches for version 2009.

Now when you try to create a remote database you get an error "Failed to create remote database databaseName. Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.PRC_UTIL_CREATEDDL'. Please contact the administrator for more help.

Now if I try and do a backup I get "The following error occurred during backup. Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.PRC_MAINT_DBSIZE'.

If you try and create a new database I get "could not continue scan with NOLOCK due to data movement."

When I run the database maintenance everything says it is fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with updates ACT 2009, running actdiag and reset the sql password and also tried to rebuild the schema and then I get, "Required component or program could not be located or is not supported in the current Schema Version.  The minimum required Schema Version for this feature is 7.0.399.0. Please contact ACT! Technical Support if you feel you've gotten this message in error."

What can I do to try to fix this issue? Any ideas?

Re: Need Help with Schema Issues

Reading through some of the other issues on the forum, I do know that the SP3 for SQL attempted installation with ultimately failing. If that is the case would uninstalling Act as well as SQL and reinstall fix this issue? Also how do I make sure I do not lose any data since within Act I cannot do a database backup at all. Would just making a copy of all the database files in another directory just in case be sufficient?

I am looking for some kind of direction from anyone at this point since we have a laptop that needs to have the remote database loaded on it before it can be used now and we are stuck...