Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need Help Syncing ACT to Outlook

Need Help Syncing ACT to Outlook

I have been very frustrated using the Sage Connect product for my mobile devices.  There always seems to be a problem with certain calendar activities not uploading from my pc to the portal. The newest problem is activities from my mobile device upload to the portal but do not download to my pc.

So I am giving up on sage act connect and going to go the route of syncing with Outlook and accessing my contacts and activities through Microsoft Exchange.

Is anyone doing this now?

I saw a number of discussions which identified some issues back in 2011. have those been worked out?  I am using Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hotfix 1

Finally, how do I designate which Outlook folder I want to use for the sync?  Is there a default location? Can it me changed?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Need Help Syncing ACT to Outlook

It should work if you never modify any data on the phone
I can guarantee that going bi-directionally will either lose or duplicate data,. And no, you can't change the folder

Best option is to use Handheld Contact

Re: Need Help Syncing ACT to Outlook

Not sure I completely understand you.

I typically will add a contact on my phone (or tablet) or enter an appointment on either of those mobile devices. If I do so using Microsoft Exchange are you saying they will not sync properly?

So I have two Contact folders on Outlook. How do I determine which is the default folder?

What is Handheld Contact?

Platinum Elite Contributor