Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need Fix on a Calendar Error Message

Need Fix on a Calendar Error Message

I am working with the 30-day trail Act 11.0 Software and am running into a major problem that I need fixed if I am going to buy the program.

I keep getting this message -  'Month must be between one and twelve. Parameter name: Month'

I have uninstalled this program once already.. I tried to start from scratch I have also tried created different databases and different user account names all of which have been no help.

I have noticed that the calendar works fine at the beginning. As I am able to put something in the calendar and then sync it (copy it) to Outlook. However, as soon as I import my contacts from Outlook 2007 the error message comes back and takes over. Once I get the error message I can't put anything into the calendar.

Please help...I have been looking all over the place for answers and reading lots of Act website info and tutorials with no luck.

I am about to give up on this program unless I can get this situation fixed.

Thanks for any and all help in advance!

Bronze Contributor

Re: Need Fix on a Calendar Error Message

You could have a look in your Outlook and make sure that the birthday field is a number like 12/1/2004 rather than 12/Jan/2004 as I believe this is where the problem is on the conversion.

To test this export your contacts out of Outlook and open in Excel then delete the birthday field from the export and import and you will probably find this import, so then the problem is with the birthday field in Outlook and it generally comes down to formatting

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.