Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Navigating Company Records

Navigating Company Records

Hello,  Is there a way to navigate through the company records in detailed view?  I like to sort according to a criteria and then click through the detailed views individually.  I see the list to the left of the company record, but it would be quicker to just click an arrow and see the next record.  In addition, the list doesn't display a sorted order in detail view.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Navigating Company Records

If you highlight a Company in the list you can then use to UP and DOWN ARROWS to go forwards and backwards through the list.

There is no button provided for this but that would be a good idea for development to consider.

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.  Is there a way to keep the records in a sorted order and use the up/down button to navigate through the company records in detailed view?  I can't figure out how to sort records in the company detail view.  It's grayed out as an option.

Thanks,

Brock

Bronze Contributor

I wasn't able to do that either.  Looks like a great feature recommendation. 

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit

David:

I have had the same issue.  I can scroll in the list view after performing a lookup, HOWEVER, I cannot scroll from the detail view if I open a Group or after opening any contact.