Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

NOTE; ACTIVITY & CALENDAR DATA DO NOT DISPLAY

NOTE; ACTIVITY & CALENDAR DATA DO NOT DISPLAY

I have Act 2010 on an old and a new PC.  Backed up on Carbonite.  I did a restore to my new PC to capture the data.  The contacts info displays correctly, but no notes, activities, or calendar.  I know the info is somewhere as alarms ring and I can snooze them, but cannot figure out how to get the info to display.  Any ideas?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: NOTE; ACTIVITY & CALENDAR DATA DO NOT DISPLAY

Here is an article with steps to resolve this issue: KB Article 14495

It may be as simple as hovering the mouse at the bottom of the screen to get the up/down arrow icon, then drag the divider line up. 

Greg Martin
Sage

Did not work.  Already at 96DPI.  Other dieas?

My assumption was that you meant there were no tabs at the bottom of the contact detail screen. Is that correct, or is it that you can see the tabs but they do not show any data?

If you can see the tabs, but no data, try resetting the filters to all dates, all types, all users.
Greg Martin
Sage

There are no tabs and no data.

Silver Super Contributor

Check your preferences to make sure that the color of the font used isn't white.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

After changing the DPI, did you go into the Layout Designer to reset the tab line? You may also need to delete the Sage ACT! Preference files. Instructions for these are in the previously linked article.
Greg Martin
Sage