Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Opportunities dashboard component won't allow me to select "All" Processes

Skilled Commentator

My Opportunities dashboard component won't allow me to select "All" Processes

I tried to create a new dashboard with a My Opportunities component, but it won't allow me to show Opportunities for "All" Processes. It requires me to select only one Process. "All" is not shown as an option on the dropdown list.

A dashboard that I created prior to downloading the latest service pack allowed me to show Opportunities for "All" Processes.

I was hoping the service pack was going to fix some of the bugs I had discovered. But instead, it seems to have introduced more, while the old ones are still there. I wish I hadn't installed it! 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: My Opportunities dashboard component won't allow me to select "All" Processes

Hello Comny Dop,

I have been able to duplicate this issue with the Opportunity Dashboard components in ACT! 2010 SP1. It appears that the "All" option for Processes is avaialble on some components (Closed Sale to Date, Top Opportunities) but not available on others (Opportunities by User, Pipeline). I will report this is an issue and hopefully we can get it resolved in the next update. Additional information will be provided via this forum and our Knowledgebase as it becomes available. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.