Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My ACT is junk ---errors all over the place

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

My ACT is junk ---errors all over the place

My alarms are popping up.........and I keep getting "Error setting last fields" When I try to clear the I get "Error adding or updating snooze item" "Internal query processing error"  HELP  ACT 2008 Version 10

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by mboyce (Copper Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: My ACT is junk ---errors all over the place

Beryl, 

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you today and bring this unfortunate issue that you were experiencing to a resolution. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nickel Super Contributor

Beryl,

Please check your private messages. Yellow envelope in the upper right corner if you are unfamiliar. 

Thanks

Solution
Accepted by mboyce (Copper Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Beryl, 

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you today and bring this unfortunate issue that you were experiencing to a resolution. Thanks again!

I am facing the same error, amongst others, lately with ACT 9.  Other errors include "Error adding or updating snooze item: Timeout Expired"; "Error note could not be created: one or more of the contacts or associations have been deleted"; "This contact no longer exists in the database".  Other users on the ACT for workgroups are able to access the same contacts, notes etc without any issues.  Only one terminal is getting these errors.  Please advice.