Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Multiple opportunities

Multiple opportunities

We are using ACT for our 5 man sales team, but sometimes have the need to offer the same product to numerous people. I.e one product to 50 people and its first come first served. At the moment each salesperson has to set up 10 opps and is extremely timeconsuming. Is there a way to choose multi contacts at a time to send exactly the same opportunity too?

And also is there a way to change multiple opportunities to closed if this product is sold without having to go to amending the other 49 to closed lost individually.

Thanks

Stuart

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Multiple opportunities

You can choose more than one contact when creating the Opportunity. When you create the Opportunity, click the Contacts button next to the Contact field and select the contacts you want to assign to the Opportunity.  This opportunity will then show in all of those contacts' record under the opportunity tab.  However, if you edit, delete or change the status of the opportunity for one contact, then it will do the same for all contacts connected to that opportunity.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Multiple opportunities

I, too, would like a way to close multiple opportunities from the opportunity list or from the dashboard. It would save me a lot of time!!!