Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Multiple monitors

Ida

Multiple monitors

I have installed ACT 2009 (11.0) on a new computer running Windows 7.  I had the same basic setup on my old computer.  I was able to have two windows open in ACT simultaneously, Contact Detail on the right and Contacl List on the left.  I could scroll down in Contact List and doulbe click on a contact and it would show in the Contact Detail window.  I don't have the three little buttons in the upper right hand corner for the individual windows.  I'm not sure if it's a Windows setting or an ACT setting.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Bronze Contributor

Re: Multiple monitors

There is a setting in the Startup TAB to open each window in its own view will probably solve your questions

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Ida

Paul,

Thank you very much.  When I originally clicked on Preferences the Startup tab was not visible.  All I had to do was click on the arrow.  Again thank you.

Ida

Bronze Contributor

They could have made this more obvious in the design but glad it solved your issue

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.