Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Multiple Field Lookup (2008)

Astute Commentator

Multiple Field Lookup (2008)

Northwood Software developed a multiple field lookup application for ACT6. Is it possible that something similar exists for ACT 2008 or that it has been incorporated into 2008?

Thanks

bryanr

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Multiple Field Lookup (2008)

Just what did the addon do.. The ACT! program now has several Any lookups like Any Phone in the Lookup Other Fields.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

I'm putting a database together to assist in referral to various support agencies. I will need to create new fields which will identify areas of support provided e.g. emergency accomodation, women's refuge, bereavement counselling, alcohol abuse support etc. Another field will identify target clients by age with another identifying areas of exclusion e.g. those with a history of arson, convictions for certain areas of drug use or sexual offences. I have identified some of the agencies by setting up groups for accomodation, alcohol problems, welfare advice etc but would like to them do a multiplle search within the group for the new fields mentioned above.

Thanks

bryanr

Platinum Elite Contributor

You shoould be able to do what you want with an advanced query. Lookup | Advanced | Advanced Query
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129