Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Moving from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010

Highlighted

Moving from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010

Greetings,

I have been frustrated with Thunderbird's inability to integrate w/ACT 2012 Pro and process calendar invitations, so I am moving to Outlook 2010 on Windows XP Pro 32-bit.  I will only be using the sync for calendar invitations.

Due to my distrust with two-way syncs and *not* having time to waste on cleaning up duplicates, I need to get the community's input on issues that I need to be aware of and/or encounter during and after the transition with regards to the ACT -> Outlook one-way sync.

I'm not worried about erasing all my Outlook calendar entries and contacts if need be, because ACT is my primary database - IMO for my purposes, if it's not in ACT, it doesn't exist.

I would appreciate input from anyone currently using ACT and Outlook in this configuration, and what you've learned during that time.

Thank you in advance,
Isaac Grover

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: Moving from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010

My best sugestion for a good one ways sync from aCT to outlook would be companlink

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Highlighted

Re: Moving from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010

DataVare MBOX to PST Converter is a reliable answer to convert the multiple MBOX files into PST. This software perfectly performs the conversion of records from diverse electronic mail customers like Eudora, Mac mail, and many others. The software program offers an enhance characteristic emigrate MBOX report to PST record layout by offering simultaneous conversion of a couple of MBOX documents. Consumer can add multiple or single documents to perform the conversion from the saved location to your gadget.