09-23-2008 05:44 AM
I set up the eMail client to be Outlook (2003).
Last night I needed to send out a mail merge, so I changed it to the ACT! eMail client to take advantage of that feature. I then moved it back to Outlook this morning, and it appears that ACT! is no longer linked from Outlook.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Oh, and yes, I did reboot the system just to be sure.
09-29-2008 02:30 PM
Try these steps:
- Go to Outlook and remove the ACT! Address Book
- Go through the E-Mail Setup Wizard from Preferences and uncheck Outlook as your email program
- Close Outlook and ACT!, then reopen Outlook, then ACT!
- In ACT!, go through E-Mail Setup again and re-check Outlook to use as your email program
- Then go back into Outlook and re-add the ACT! address book
Also, you may want to check Disabled Items under Help/About in Outlook to make sure the ACT! extensions were not disabled.
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.