Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Most recent smartphones that are compatible with Act Mobility/synch.....I am a single user, and just need contacts and calendar to appear

Most recent smartphones that are compatible with Act Mobility/synch.....I am a single user, and just need contacts and calendar to appear

In the market for a new smartphone in the USA.  I am a single user, and have been using a Blackberry 9460 for ages.  All I want to have happen is for my contacts and calendar to move from my computer to my smartphone.  It would be nice to look up a contact and have some history, as well.  But I would be simply satisfied to be able to have my contacts update to my phone so that I can call them and see them on Caller ID when they show up.  In the list of supported phones, the Samsung S4 does not show up, nor does the latest Blackberry or Droid Maxx. 

Again, all I want to happen is for the contacts to synch from my desktop (or the ACT mobility server) to my mobile phone so I can see who is there. 

Thank you for your help.  Will be going out to buy a new phone real soon....maybe today.

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Most recent smartphones that are compatible with Act Mobility/synch.....I am a single user, and just need contacts and calendar to appear

The best option is Handheld Contact - that will work with the latest Androids (Samsunc/HTC), iOS (iPhone/iPad), and Blackberry