Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

More Outlook Intergration Issues! Yay!

More Outlook Intergration Issues! Yay!

The list of problems that I've had and worked through between ActV16 and Outlook Intergration are too many to list, so much so I regret continuing my relationship with Act but neverless, I am now experiencing a new issue...

I have to constantly re-establish intergration between the two, I'll noticeemails not being saved in history, contacts not being synced, etc. I don't receive any errors but almost daily I have to do the following...

TOOLS>PREFERNCES>EMAIL & OUTLOOK SYNC...

When I get to this point, no outlook address book is setip, no email editor on occassion and under Outlook Synch Setting, all of the synchronization is disabled even though my settings are to have it enabled and to auto sync.

What can i do to fix this? I am having to triple the work right now to continually make sure things are syncing properly.

Why do I have to continually setup the email system within Act?

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: More Outlook Intergration Issues! Yay!

Hi c.Parker,

you may want to consider to contact an consultant, any ACC should be able to help you with your Setup. most ACC also do support via Remote Sessions so travel cost must not be charged. on the WWW.ACT.com Page, there you can find a list of ACC

regards

Ingo Lange

ACC since 1995
Developer of Addons for ACT

CrmAddon Factory
+1 203 541 0040