Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mobile Me Sync Problems ---- Wrong Time Zone

Mobile Me Sync Problems ---- Wrong Time Zone

Hello,

I recently purchased the iPhone and decided to try Mobile Me for syncing calendars/appointments.

When I upload my ACT! Calendar to Outlook, the time for the appointment is correct?  When the meeting uploads to Mobile Me from Outlook it appears in the correct time zone.  But once the I run Mobile Me to sync to my iPhone the appointment appears on the iPhone 5 hours later in Honolulu time zone? 

When I schedule an appointment directly in Outlook, I am having no problems.  Just with the Transfer of ACT! appointments?

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Thanks

Re: Mobile Me Sync Problems ---- Wrong Time Zone

I did a little searching on the issue and this seems to be a common problem with Outlook and MobileMe sync.  One of the solutions I found was to shut off time zone support on the iPhone and setup the proper time zone in you MobileMe account.

I have just (in the past week) started to experience the same issue. For me, the time zone is set 10 hours behind. I am East Coast Australia so it seems to be defaulting to GMT. I have turned off time zone support on the iPhone and have my proper time zone set in MobileMe (where the appointments display correctly, by the way). Again, this is only an issue with appointments sync''d from ACT to Outlook. Anything I put into Outlook directly syncs with the iPhone via MobileMe in the correct time zone. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.  

David,

Thanks for the reply to this ongoing problem.  I tried your solution and the problem still exists......

Any other ideas????

Thanks

in the mobile me settings you click on account info and you will see that the time zone is default set to cupertino time. Change it to your time zone and that should solve the problem