Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Missing actdiag

Missing actdiag

I uninstalled an old version of Act and now I am missing the actdiag.exe file for Act! 2010.  Can i download this utility somewhere?  The only version I could find was for an old act and it would not install on my computer.

Employee

Re: Missing actdiag

When you installed Act 2010 it should have been placed in the program files folder for Act. If it did not, then in the location where you extracted the installer (typically CSmiley Happy you can find the exe in the following location

C:\ACT_Premium_Web_2011\ACTForWeb\program files\ACT\ActInstallDir

Obviously this will vary if you aren't using web. If ActDiag.exe isn't in the program files directory, you should be able to just copy it from the install directory.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

I have searched my entire hard drive.  The file no longer exists.  It must have gone when I uninstall Act 6.0  How do I get it back.

Employee

You could just re-extract the download of 2010 and grab it from that location. Even if you uninstalled both 2010 and 6.0, the location where you extracted the download should be intact.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

I did not download.  I bought the software as a disk.  If I try to reinstall fromn the disk it wants to uninstall everything first.  I did not see anyway to get actdiag off of the disk.