Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Missing Opportunities Under Contacts Page

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Missing Opportunities Under Contacts Page

Hi,

We are having some issues with our opportunities not showing within our contacts page.

Whenever I input any new opportunities on my computer from my desk, everything shows clearly.
However, in our conference room, when I click on a client’s name, their opportunities aren’t visible. I tried adjusting the font size for the opportunities tab in case the text was showing up as too large or small for it to appear on the screen, but the font size was the same size (12pt) as our Notes and History tabs which both show text just fine.

We tried using the different screen layouts as well to no avail (Basic 7.10 view vs Basic 800x600 and 1024x768)
And it’s not like the opportunities are vacant on the conference room computer, since we can view any opportunity from the opportunity sidebar. It’s only when we click on a client name, the corresponding opportunities for them are MIA.

Perhaps these screenshots can help visualize my problem.
I appreciate any assistance!

Version: Sage ACT Premium 2012
Server or Local: Seems to be local.
Windows 10 PC

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author chermak
3 weeks ago
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Missing Opportunities Under Contacts Page

[ Edited ]

Lest start with simple question - Have you enabled All Users under Select Users option?

Are you logging on as the same user on both machines? If not try that to see if it resolves the issue and we can then look at permissions.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author chermak
3 weeks ago
Bronze Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lest start with simple question - Have you enabled All Users under Select Users option?

Are you logging on as the same user on both machines? If not try that to see if it resolves the issue and we can then look at permissions.

Somehow the selected user was switched to a former employee on the contacts page. Thank you!!