Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mini Calander progressivly getting worse

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Mini Calander progressivly getting worse

I have tried every fix located.  ACT 11 on Windows 7.  Every time I open the program and go to the calander page, I get more mini calanders, I started with the current month, the next time I opened I had 3 months, I now have all of the calanders up to Sept 2012 and the activities are pushed off  the left side of the page.  I have reinstalled the program, tried fix through actdiag, deleted preferences, changed font, tried to rename to act11old (it won't let me do this, says the file is running somewhere else).  I was able to recover an older version through windows which brought me back to 1 mini calander but as I have opened ACT it began to do the same thing to where the calander is now worthless.  When this program was on my old computer running XP it worked fine. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Mini Calander progressivly getting worse

I've experienced that myself several times - there's an ACT! Knowledgebase article that offers several solutions:

http://bit.ly/b7RaWC

Above is a link to that particular article.  In the several times that I've seen it, it was always due to a client changing their dpi settings, usually making the font larger because of the very high resolutions on new laptops combined with aging eyesite, which I totally understand, but ACT! isn't able to handle.

Signature

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

I've experienced that myself several times - there's an ACT! Knowledgebase article that offers several solutions:

http://bit.ly/b7RaWC

Above is a link to that particular article.  In the several times that I've seen it, it was always due to a client changing their dpi settings, usually making the font larger because of the very high resolutions on new laptops combined with aging eyesite, which I totally understand, but ACT! isn't able to handle.

Signature

That did it.  I have tried that fix before, but this time, I changed the settings and then ran through all of the other fixes and it worked.  Apparently ACT is only intended for the young.