Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Micro Soft induced problems?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Micro Soft induced problems?

I can not use my dialer and the tool bar on my ACT 10 display is blacked out. I have used ACT so much over the years that I know what to look for in the blacked out tool bar, I can live with that, but the lack of a dialer I find aggravating. Having the dialer call my numbers and record the time information on the call and allowing me to add the call relevance information was very important to me.  Should I go back to an earlier version of ACT that is not imp[acted by the Mirco Soft server leak issue the way to go? Is there another ACT like PIM that may be more reliable?

I got an ironic email from ACT today saying that if I spend $50 a year they will gladly help me. Why not help me because I already bought and use the program? As a matter of fact I have many versions of ACT that have I purchase over the years. Where is the love?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Dave

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author davidcombs1971
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Micro Soft induced problems?

Dave,

Display issues in ACT! are usually caused by DPI, display settings, bad display drivers, and/or .NET.  Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 if the KB below doesn't help.

Black Menu Or Toolbar in ACT!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author davidcombs1971
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Micro Soft induced problems?

Dave,

Display issues in ACT! are usually caused by DPI, display settings, bad display drivers, and/or .NET.  Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 if the KB below doesn't help.

Black Menu Or Toolbar in ACT!