Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Max number of Users PLUS

Max number of Users PLUS

I would like to know the max numbers of users allowed under a SINGLE activation code.

Also if and only if it is legal to have more than one user accessing the MS database, can that database be shared over the internet and can that (the sharing) be done Securely without a VPN ?

Thanks for your time in advance...

Krisfr

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Max number of Users PLUS

Your question is somewhat vague.  Each person that uses Act should have a valid Act license, you can deploy a remote database from Act without a VPN and not have security issues.  I'd suggest you find a certified Act consultant in your area that can better assist you in your needs.

http://www.act.com/partners/acc/find/index.cfm

Nick Bohne
Effective Solutions, Inc.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Max number of Users PLUS

Krisfr wrote:

I would like to know the max numbers of users allowed under a SINGLE activation code.

You need a lices for the number of users... either a single license for each user or one multi-user license for the number of users.

Also if and only if it is legal to have more than one user accessing the MS database, can that database be shared over the internet and can that (the sharing) be done Securely without a VPN ?

ACT! by Sage has a limit of 10 users. ACT! Premium by Sage has no specific limit.

The best ways to enable remote users is via synchronisation or via ACT! Premium for Web

Thanks for your time in advance...

Krisfr