Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mass update of linked contacts

Highlighted

Re: Mass update of linked contacts

Please can you tell me where this widget is for updating contacts' addresses from the company they are attached to?
Highlighted

Hi Inge.  Your addon is exactly what I am looking for.  I am running version 22 in the cloud.  Is it available for that version?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

When you're in the contact details view, there's a menu item under "Contacts" called something like "Update linked contact" (which I'm re-translating from the German version, so it might well be called something completely different). That updates the current contact with the calues from its linked company for all linked fields.

Isn't that what you're looking for?

Kind Regards,
Thomas
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Consulting and Development for CRM-Software
Highlighted

Thomas,

I want to update ALL linked contracts from the company fields, in one instance.  Inge van Gemert posted that he created a free addon program to do this, however that was 10 years ago.  I would like to know if that addon (or a similar one) is available for the current version of ACT (version 22 in the cloud).

Can you help?

Thanks,

Ken

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

If you have access to the hosted database server then yes but if it is hosted by Swiftpage then the answer is sadly no.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Is there an approach to do this without having to physically refresh the organization address each time which will at that point traverse indicating a Canadian location https://www.blackfridayvpn.me/