Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mass Email

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Mass Email

Every time I try to send a mass mail merge email it gets stuck midway through the process.  This is especially true if I have an attachement like a word doc or pdf.

I have a cleint list of about 400 that I would like to send a monthly newletter too.  Right now I am only able to send to about 20-30 at a time.  It would be great if I could mail merge to all 400 all at once...

Thank you! 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ScottWagasky
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Mass Email

Using ACT! 2008 V. 10. I just sent a mass email yesterday to about 150 clients. No problems. And I've done 300+ at other times. Does your computer have enough RAM? (I think all of the emails are "created" and then queued somewhere. I noticed they go to the Outlook outbox in batches of 30 or 40 and then go out from there. I thnk it's more of a function of your RAM capacity, CPU speed and ow many other apps you have open.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ScottWagasky
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Mass Email

Using ACT! 2008 V. 10. I just sent a mass email yesterday to about 150 clients. No problems. And I've done 300+ at other times. Does your computer have enough RAM? (I think all of the emails are "created" and then queued somewhere. I noticed they go to the Outlook outbox in batches of 30 or 40 and then go out from there. I thnk it's more of a function of your RAM capacity, CPU speed and ow many other apps you have open.