Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mapping Geographical Routes

Mapping Geographical Routes

I need to route daily/weekly routes for salespeople for groups of contacts within my ACT database.  Is there a way to do that or a third party integration that might allow that?

Re: Mapping Geographical Routes

Really....nothing?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello ElayneW,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. There is not much out there for mapping and routing that integrates directly with ACT!. The only one I know of is BusinessMap, but I think it's a little pricey. Another option is to use Microsoft Streets & Trips. Although it does not have direct integration with ACT!, you can easily export ACT! contact and address information to Excel, then import that spreadsheet into MS&T, which will in turn map those addresses.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Bronze Super Contributor

We have developed an add on for ACT! called Task List Plus that incorporated Goggle's map features. From the task list select any number of activities and right-click to access the "Map-It" menu. A new window will open with all the destinations of all selected activities mapped and routed. This window allows dynamic re-ordering of the stops. Here is a screen shot

http://www.durkincomputing.com/images/ACTAddonsScreens/DCTLP10/MapIt_DriveIt.png

You can download the free trial at http://durkincomputing.com/ACT-Addons-TaskListPlus.aspx

Hope this helps.

-- Jim Durkin

Thanks for the information...is this a free add-on?
Bronze Super Contributor

No its not free. TLP is a one time cost of $89.

The trial is free for 30 days then it expires.

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin