Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mailing labels

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Mailing labels

I am trying to print out mailing labels without much success.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Laura

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laura
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Mailing labels

Laura,

Perform a lookup on the records you want to print labels for, then select File, Print. In the labels section you will find templates for many standard labels.

Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laura
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Laura,

Perform a lookup on the records you want to print labels for, then select File, Print. In the labels section you will find templates for many standard labels.

Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your reply.  I went to look up, chose my group.  I then went to file, print, labels, chose my label, it gives my a choice of current contact, current lookup, all contacts.  I chose current lookup, but it only prints one of the contacts.  What am I doing wrong?  Laura

Copper Super Contributor

Not sure, how many records in your current lookup? Verify that the "data managed by" option is all users. Which label template are you trying to use?
Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA

Thanks for your reply.  I have a group opened called Leads, there are around 15 in there. I am then going to File, print, choosing labels, then clicking on avery 8161, then clicking on current look up, and only the first contact appears.  What am I doing wrong?  Laura
Copper Super Contributor

Ah, on the group name right click and choose create lookup, that will refocus your look-up to the group records.
Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA

Wow, Brad, thanks.  That worked.  You are the best.  Thanks for your help.  Laura

trying to print labels and when previewing the labels all the comma's are gone.

for example:

Data in Act:  John M. Smith, MD

Data on Label: John M. Smith MD

Thank you so much for this.  I was stuck for two days trying to figure this out.