Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mail Merge???

Mail Merge???

I have tried to send an email(from template) and an email through mail merge to multiple contacts, both by selecting a group, selecting all in a lookup. etc.

Everytime I go through the Mail Merge wizard it only merges "contact 1 of 1" even if i selected more than one contact, or a group. 

I am using Act 2010 on Windows 7

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Mail Merge???

Hello gabeb,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the mail merge function in ACT!. I have some questions about your situation so I can get a bettet understanding of the issue:

- What are you using for your email client...MS Outlook or an Internet mail account?

- Are you using MS Word templates or ACT! Word Processor templates?

- Are you doing the mail merge using the ACT! Email client or Outlook?

- What happens if you run the same template using a Word Processor merge instead of an email merge...do all contacts merge then?

- Have you applied the latest update the ACT! 2010 (SP 1 Hotfix 1)?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Were there ever any responses or resolutions to this question?  I'm having the same issue.  Using ACT 2010, Windows 7, Outlook 2007 Mail Client, EmailBody.adt template.  No matter how many recipients "looked up", still only merges the first one.  After merge, email body appears, ready for editing, but only for 1 recipient.