Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mail Merge Restrictions

Mail Merge Restrictions

I have  an email list of 300, I want to do a mail merge however, when I do any size of merge over 25 it stops at 25. This is very frustrating!! Is there a way to change that to like 300?

Thank you!

Mike

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Mail Merge Restrictions

We send over 1,000 emails a couple of times per month through Outlook and Word, so I'm pretty sure it is not the ISP or the mail server. Anything else to check with in Act that would cause that.

Thanks

Mike Lane

You send 1000 emails in a single shot through Outlook?

Where is the 25 failing?

Hello Mike,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Please see the following Knowledgebase article for a possible resolution for this issue:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2823...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Greig,

I tried this and got a error message with a long line of letters, numbers and a few spaces when I tried the run the merge after following the KB article instructions. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Mike Lane

Mike,
Can you provide the first few lines of the error message or a screenshot? Also what version of MS Office are you using?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Grieg

Last night I went in and reinstalled all the files and had no errors this time. I am still limited to 25 emails. I am running Windows 7, Office is 2007, and Act Pro 2012 14.1.108.0 from the About window.

Thanks
Mike Lane