06-17-2010 05:14 AM
Trying to mail merge to send e-mails as I always do, getting error message " invalid arguement=value of -1 is not valid for index. Parameter name:index"
How do I find error message list and what to do to correct? Where are parameters listed? What does this mean? Have been through the manual,
searched help. Pretty resourceful but getting nowhere. What am I missing? Thanks.
06-18-2010 01:52 PM
Welcome to the Act! Online Community!
Can you provide some additional information:
- Which version of Act! are you running?
- What operating system is your computer running?
- Which 'Word Processing' program are you using (Act! or Microsoft Word)?
- Does this happen with all templates, or just 1?
- Have you tried opening the Act Demo database and testing a template?