Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lotus Notes is not available as an email client in ACT does not fix the issue.

Lotus Notes is not available as an email client in ACT does not fix the issue.

[ Edited ]

I tried what the article said to do and I am still unable to get Lotus Notes to appear in the drop down as a choice for an email client.  I am including the link to the article which explains how to resolve this issue.

Lotus Notes version is 6.5.3

Act version 2007 9.0 

Herer is the link: Lotus Notes is Not Available as an E-mail Client in ACT!

<Content edit: fixed link formatting>

Message Edited by dlunceford on 01-22-2009 01:32 PM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Lotus Notes is not available as an email client in ACT does not fix the issue.

If you have precisely followed the steps in the KB article you referenced and the issue is not resolved, then an alternate cause may your ACT! preferences file.  Please follow the steps in this KB article to rebuild your preferences file:

How To Rebuild ACT! Preferences Using the ACT! Diagnostics Utility

Another cause may be that ACT! did not properly recognize Lotus Notes during installation, so you may need to uninstall and reinstall ACT!.  Also, if there is an issue with the Lotus Notes program, then this could prevent ACT! from recognizing it.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Lotus Notes is not available as an email client in ACT does not fix the issue.

I tried installing and reinstalling ACT and this did not fix the problem. I am going to try and rebuild my preference file. If anyone has any ideas to resolve this issue, please let me know.

Thanks.

Joe

Tried rebuilding the preference file and that did not work.  Anything else I can try?  Please advise.