01-15-2010 08:52 AM
I have ACT 11.0 Premium and was moving fields around on the layout designer. One of the fields 'disappeared' and I can't find it. It has to be on one of the forms since it does not show up when I try to add it back.
I have tried following using properties box:
* moving other fields around on the screen
* changing color to red so I could easily see it
* increasing size to make it'very' large
* changing position
* changing tab order for it
but nothing as worked....it still shows up on the contact listing, but I can't find it anywhere on the contact screen.
01-15-2010 09:12 AM
01-15-2010 09:12 AM
12-28-2010 08:47 PM
i hope you are still around... i have the same problem, but in ACT! by Sage Premium 2010 Version 126.96.36.199, Hot Fix 1. Can you help me 'find' these fields, or delete and replace?
05-19-2011 12:07 PM
Call me crazy, but I am having this exact same problem but can't quite follow your reccomended steps to fix. I don't see a drop down in the upp right of the design layout editor. Can you elaborate or give further guidance on this problem.
05-19-2011 12:22 PM
Turn on the Properties Panel. View | Properties or F4.
05-11-2012 08:48 AM
I tried Benjamin fix and cannot get the "deleted " field to reappear in the fields list. Here is step By Step what I have done:
1. Selected F4 to open to view properties window
2. Selected lost field "Salutation" in Properties Window list and was taken to customized tab "Work Information"
3. Hit Delete on keyboard
4. Selected field option in left column to add field
5. In field list Salutations does not exist
6. Selected "Salutation" again and changed background color, location settings to X= 300, Y=300
&. Changed background color to Teal in hopes field would appear
Salutation filed not visible anywhere...
I am lost... I have several fields that are missing and need to find them on layouts. I have looked at each field in Layout Designer to be sure I have not misplaced Salutation field.