Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lost email

Lost email

I have ACT! by Sage 2008 (10.0) Version 10.0.3.182, Hotfix 1.  I recently, for no apparent reason, stopped being able to send e-mails and the emails in my sent folder dissappeared.  I fixed the sending problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the program.  Howver, all my sent e-mails are gone from the sent folder.  Any idea where they might be and how I can retrieve them into the the sent folder

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Lost email

Hello resol,

Welcome back to Sage ACT! Community. Are you using the ACT! Email client for email? If so, do you have configured for an internet mail account or with Outlook?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Yes, and its configured to work with internet mail

Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

First need to make sure the emails are still there.

- Click your to Windows Start button, and the Start menu either click Run (XP) or go to the Search box (Vista, Win 7)

- Type in actdiag and press Enter

- When ACT! Diagnostics opens, go to Databases, then Database List

- In the list, locate the ActEmailMessageStore database, look in the Size column and tell me the database size. The default size is 15 Mb, which would typically mean this database is empty.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

50.00, now what?