Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lost e-mail backup

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Lost e-mail backup

I lost all of my e-mails and can't restore them. When trying to restore transfered e-mail the dialog box says the backup file doesn't contain any e-mails. What do I do to backup my e-mail messages so I can retrieve them when this happens again?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author edfricker
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Lost e-mail backup

Backing up emails is only needed if you are using the ACT! Email client with a mail account other than Outlook. To back up your emails, you would go to File/Transfer Email from within ACT! Email. This is not necessary if you are using Outlook with ACT!, since Outlook stores the messages.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author edfricker
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Lost e-mail backup

Backing up emails is only needed if you are using the ACT! Email client with a mail account other than Outlook. To back up your emails, you would go to File/Transfer Email from within ACT! Email. This is not necessary if you are using Outlook with ACT!, since Outlook stores the messages.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.