Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lost ACT Calendar display

Copper Contributor

Lost ACT Calendar display

Hi, I'm using ACT 2010 with windows 7 and have just "lost" my calendar display. When I click on Calendar in the Navbar all I get is a bar across the top of the page showing 7 months numerically. I tried synchronizing with the laptop but that hasn't changed anything but I can sort of reproduce the effect on the laptop by click and hold on the right hand side of the display and dragging it to the left, this shows the months across the top but there is still a little bit of the display to grab hold of and drag back to expand the calendar display. When I try to do this on the desktop it only expands the navbar. How do I get the calendar back please

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Lost ACT Calendar display

[ Edited ]

Hello Delndi,

If you are seeing a row of mini-calendars displayed across the top of your calendar view, this is likely a result of your DPI settings and a corrupted ACT! preferences files. Please see KB Article 21042 for information regarding this issue.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Re: Lost ACT Calendar display

Many thanks

I had to go through the full Manual Deletion but this was a lot easier than re-installing

Why would this occur now as I have been using Act with the same computer settings for about 9 months with no problem