Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Loss of phone numbers when Hot Sync ACT 2008 Version 10.0 with Palm Treo 755P Cell Phone

Loss of phone numbers when Hot Sync ACT 2008 Version 10.0 with Palm Treo 755P Cell Phone

When I hot sync ACT 2008 version 10.0 with my Palm Treo 755P smart cell phone, it does not display contact phone numbers in my ACT 2008 contact list ? I'm using the standard ACT Link software that comes with ACT 2008 version 10.0 to sync with the Palm Treo 755P cell phone. Can anyone shed light how to hot sync & get phone numbers to appear in the ACT 2008 10.0 contact list & not erase the phone numbers in the Palm Treo 755P smart cell phone which I terrified of happening ? Could it be a phone listing  "field" problem within the ACT 2008 program not seeing the Palm phone listing  "field" ? All other contact information is there, names, addresses, fax #, etc., just missing phone numbers which still appears in the Palm Treo 755P cell phone data base.  Thanks
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Loss of phone numbers when Hot Sync ACT 2008 Version 10.0 with Palm Treo 755P Cell Phone

Make sure you have mapped the data fields correctly in ACT!. Go to Tools/Handheld Setup and select Data Mapping to map the Palm fields to the corresponding ACT! database fields.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.